Backstage Pass KL by Peatix: Using Spaces Creatively
- 715pm: Registration and light dinner is served.
- 800pm: Presentation by:
- Bernice Chauly, George Town Literary Festival
- Adrian Yap, Urbanscapes
- 830pm: Panel discussions, moderated by Hakim Albasrawy
In 2010, Adrian ventured into the Food and Beverage business with The Bee in Jaya One, and in 2011, he expanded it to Publika, Solaris Dutamas. Adrian’s intention with The Bee was not only to create a restaurant, but also a “community-centric” space in which local musicians and comedians often perform.
He also co-founded and runs Aquamob.com, a startup focused on delivering business intelligence service for aquaculture farmers in Asia. Aquamob helps farmers - on the whole spectrum, from small "one-to-two man" farms to Fortune 500 operations with thousands of employees - grow more efficiently.
Hailing from a background in advertising and communication, he has started multiple businesses in technology development, training for youth, as well as social enterprise and social impact. Throughout it all though his primary interests revolves around product development and how technology can usher in real social impact.
The Co. Kuala Lumpur is a community oriented co-working space with a beautiful space in the heart of Bangsar.
- Am I considered an "event organiser?" Peatix encourages events of all kinds to blossom - anything from tech talks, workshops and classes to theatre, art performances to parties, gigs to private dinners and gatherings. So yes, you're probably one without knowing it.
- I provide relevant services (audio-visual services, photobooth rental, app) - can I attend? Yes, we're aninclusive community. At the same time, organisers prefer to mostly meet other organisers. We require vendors to pay a higher entry of RM30 and respect that this event is not a platform for selling services.
- Why can't I buy more than 4 tickets in one transaction? Diversity is important to us - come meet new friends!
- Vegetarian food? Yes! Please let us know in advance.
- Why isn't the event free? We serve food at wonderful venues. The price is not designed to be a barrier - we offer discounts to students, youths and dreamers.
- What's your refund policy? We understand that things may crop up. Feel free to transfer your ticket or approach us for a refund.
- Can I pay at the door? Yes you can, but at $35.
- Having issues paying with your debit card? Refer to FAQ here: http://ptix.co/paypalmalaysia
- Are you looking for partners? Glad you asked - please drop us a line.
- Who organises this? The community team at Peatix Malaysia
- More questions? Contact email@example.com
- The event description was updated. Diff#175811 2016-06-26 16:17:01
7:15 PM - 10:00 PM MYT
RSV-Pea (Early Bird) SOLD OUT RM19.00 RSV-Pea (Standard) SOLD OUT RM25.00 Vendor SOLD OUT RM30.00
- Venue Address
- 8 Lengkok Abdullah, Bangsar Malaysia
If you are coming from Jalan Bangsar, turn left just after the Bangsar LRT onto Lengkok Abdullah. Go straight at the intersection past a Tamil school. The venue is directly after the tall condo on the RIGHT hand side and opposite a Hindu temple
Peatix Malaysia825 Followers